Sea Pen, Sarcoptilus grandis
- Plate Number: 205
- Media: Lithographic proof - Lithographic ink, watercolour, indian ink and pencil on paper
- Artist: John James Wild
- Lithographer: John James Wild
- Location: Australia, Victoria, Hobsons Bay
- Primary inscriptions: No. 4 Very light yellow tint, for ungrained stone / to be printed over the other tints / No. 1 Same yellow, but darken Tint. / middle tint / B.U.V Brown Madd[illeg] / No. 2 Pink - madd[illeg], or brown tint / mixed with [crossed out carmine] Crimson Lake. / No. 3Might[illeg] Scarlet Orange, or orange-yellow, Warmed up with Crimson Lake.
- Secondary inscriptions: Note to Printer - With the exception of the Orange Yellow, the [illeg] tint, namely yellow [underlined] and the Pink Maddin may be kept / lighter [double underlined] than shown here. J.J.W / The Pink Maddin may be printed lighter than shown here- / A delicate rosy tint.