Displaying pages tagged indigenous (6)
- Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural CentreThe Aboriginal Cultural Centre at Melbourne Museum.
- Magazine - Smoke Signals, Aborigines Advancement League, Vol. 1, No. 1, Apr 1960The official magazine of the Aborigines Advancement League.
- Harry Johns Boxing Troupe CollectionHarry Johns was a boxing and wrestling entrepreneur who toured the agricultural shows of Australia’s eastern states.
- Indigenous Protest, 1988 Australian BicentenaryIndigenous protest over the ‘celebration of a nation’ instigated public debate concerning white and indigenous Australian history.
- Canoe - Woi wurrung, Yarra Canoe, Bark, Melbourne, circa 1860sThe only remaining 19th century Aboriginal canoe from the Melbourne region.
- Jimmy Pike, Artist (circa 1940-2002)One of Australia's most recognisable image-makers, creating Aboriginal designs that were internationally recognised.