Search the collections
Disc Recording - Deutsche G G, 'Hungarian Dances', Johannes Brahms, circa 1958 Reg. No: HT 17476
- 45 rpm double sided disk recording of "Hungarian Dances", composed by Johannes Brahms, performed by the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Produced by Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft.
Catalogue Number: 30028 EPL.
- Paper card sleeve, front with printed text and illustration of male figure with sheep and dog, with green, blue, yellow, black, purple, and white inks. Reverse, printed text in black ink, detailing contents of recording. Handwritten text, blue ink.
Disc recording made of circular black plastic disc with concentric groove on front and reverse. Circular hole and four circular slits cut in and around centre of disc. Circular paper label around central hole. Label printed with yellow, blue, black and white inks.
Disc held within transparent plastic sleeve.
White paper sheet held within sleeve, with handwritten, blue ink text, printed, red ink text, and printed ruled lines, blue ink.
|Dimensions:||180 mm (Height), 180 mm (Width)|
|Dimension Comment:||Dimensions are for the sleeve with all contents inside.|
|Themes this item is part of:||Information & Communication Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MUSIC & MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS|
|Secondary Classification:||Playback Media - Analogue|
|Tertiary Classification:||disc recordings|
|Inscriptions:||Card sleeve, front, "JOHANNES BRAHMS / Hungarian Dances" and associated details of recording.
Card sleeve, reverse, "JOHANNES BRAHMS" and associated text describing the content and details of the recording.
Disc recording central label, front, "Deutsche / Grammophon / Gesellschaft" and text describing details of the recording.
Disc recording central label, reverse, "Deutsche / Grammophon / Gesellschaft" and text describing details of the recording.
Paper sheet, front, "30 028 EPL / Hungarian Dance No. 1/ 27 FEB 1958 / No.6 / 27 FEB 1958 / No. 17 / No. 20".
|Format:||Gramophone Disc; 45 RPM x 7-inch Single|
|Producer:||Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft, Germany, circa 1958|