Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Manufacturer of Item Depicted Box Hill, Australia
Photograph - Daniel Harvey Pty Ltd, Assembly of Fruit Grading Machine, Victoria, circa 1958 Reg. No: MM 88942
- Photograph of a fruit sorting machine being assembled at the factory of Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd., Box Hill, Victoria, agricultural implement manufacturers. Image is part of a collection of documentary artefacts and trade literature relating to Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd. agricultural implement manufacturer, Box Hill, Victoria.
- Black and white photograph of a fruit sorting machine under production at the factory of Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd., Box Hill, Victoria, agricultural implement manufacturers.
- Description Of Content:
- The conveyor system for a fruit grading machine under production at the factory of Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd., Box Hill, Victoria, agricultural implement manufacturers.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Veronica Harvey, 1987
|Dimensions:||165 mm (Width), 215 mm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||agricultural equipment, agriculture, industry, fruitgrader|
|Themes this item is part of:||Sustainable Futures Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection, Daniel Harvey Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRY|
|Secondary Classification:||Agricultural & Horticultural Equipment|
|Tertiary Classification:||fruit graders|
|Organisations Depicted:||Daniel Harvey Pty Ltd|
|Format:||Photograph: Black & White; 6.5 x 8.5 inch|
|Manufacturer of Item Depicted:||Daniel Harvey Ltd, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia, circa 1958|