Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Manufacturer of Item Depicted Box Hill, Australia
Photograph - Daniel Harvey Pty Ltd, Man Operating a Horse-Drawn Cultivator, Victoria, circa 1935 Reg. No: MM 89037
- Photograph of a man operating a horse-drawn cultivator on a farm. Image is part of a collection of documentary artefacts and trade literature relating to Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd. agricultural implement manufacturer, Box Hill, Victoria.
- Black and white photograph of a man operating a horse-drawn cultivator on a farm.
- Description Of Content:
- A man operating a horse-drawn cultivator on a farm.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Veronica Harvey, 1987
|Dimensions:||66 mm (Width), 112 mm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||agricultural equipment, agriculture|
|Themes this item is part of:||Sustainable Futures Collection, Daniel Harvey Collection|
|Primary Classification:||AGRICULTURE & RURAL LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||Horticulture - Cultivation|
|Tertiary Classification:||cultivating equipment|
|Organisations Depicted:||Daniel Harvey Pty Ltd|
|Format:||Photograph: Black & White|
|Manufacturer of Item Depicted:||Daniel Harvey Ltd, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia, circa 1935|