Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Manufacturer of Item Depicted Box Hill, Australia
Photograph - Daniel Harvey Pty Ltd, Factory Interior, Victoria, 1913 Reg. No: MM 89100
- Panoramic photograph of the interior of the factory at Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd., Box Hill, Victoria, agricultural implement manufacturer. Image is part of a collection of documentary artefacts and trade literature relating to Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd. agricultural implement manufacturer, Box Hill, Victoria.
- Interior of the factory at Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd., Box Hill, Victoria, agricultural implement manufacturer. Comprises of two black and white photographs - intended to give a panoramic view of the factory - mounted on grey board.
- Description Of Content:
- Interior of the factory at Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd., Box Hill, Victoria, agricultural implement manufacturer. On the factory floor are some of the products made by the firm, including disc cultivators and mouldboard ploughs, at various stages of assembly. Comprises of two black and white photographs - intended to give a panoramic view of the factory - mounted side by side on grey board.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Veronica Harvey, 1987
|Dimensions:||206 mm (Width), 368 mm (Length)|
|Dimension Comment:||Dimensions are of the mount board. Each of the two photographs is 15.5 x 11.0 cm|
|Tagged with:||agricultural equipment, agriculture, industry, workers, working conditions, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Sustainable Futures Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection, Daniel Harvey Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRY|
|Secondary Classification:||Agricultural & Horticultural Equipment|
|Tertiary Classification:||factory interiors|
|Inscriptions:||In black pencil on reverse near top edge at centre:
'46 years ago / BOX HILL / 1913'
|Organisations Depicted:||Daniel Harvey Pty Ltd|
|Format:||Photograph: Black & White|
|Manufacturer of Item Depicted:||Daniel Harvey Ltd, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia, 1913|