Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Commissioned By Box Hill, Australia
Photograph - Commemorative Plaque, 100 Years of Fruit Growing in Doncaster, 1950 Reg. No: MM 92745
- Photograph of a commemorative plaque on a bluestone monument. Image is part of a collection of photographs, documents and trade literature relating to Daniel Harvey Pty. Ltd. agricultural implement manufacturer, Box Hill, Victoria.
- Black and white photograph
- Description Of Content:
- Bronze, circular, commemorative plaque which reads: "Commemorating One Hundred Years/ of Fruit Growing in Doncaster/ A Tribute/ To The Pioneers of Doncaster & District...1853 - 1953'.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Veronica Harvey, 1987
|Dimensions:||68 mm (Height), 112 mm (Width)|
|Tagged with:||commemorative plates, monuments|
|Themes this item is part of:||Sustainable Futures Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection, Daniel Harvey Collection|
|Primary Classification:||AGRICULTURE & RURAL LIFE|
|Format:||Photograph: Black & White|
|Commissioned By:||Daniel Harvey Ltd, Box Hill, Victoria, Australia, 1950|