Search the collections
Catalogue - H.V. McKay Massey Harris, 'Sunshine Farm Implements', 1931 Reg. No: TL 010726
- Booklet with grey coloured cover presenting 'Sunshine Farm Implements', including colourful engravings of wheat and sun. The design, the quality of paper and lavish drawings suggest a high-quality equipment catalogue that was used by sales agents of the company.
Comprehensive product catalogue includes trade information and a wide range of agricultural photographs. The name C. Faul is can be found several times on the front cover and inside the booklet with a name-stamp.
- Booklet with grey coloured cover with 'Sunshine Farm Implements' and drawing of wheat. Inside has trade information and coloured images. 96 pages in total.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation & Subsequent Transfer from Mr Don McKay, 1960
|Dimensions:||242 mm (Height), 183 mm (Width)|
|Tagged with:||agricultural implements, machinery, ploughs, rural life, drills, tractors, yokes, tractor accessories, cultivators, pumping equipment, gates, harrows, pumps, spraying equipment, spray pumps, swingletrees, machinery components, disc harrows, planters, seeders, fertilizers, field rollers, tractor engines, farming methods, w, 4, 7, 3, w473, grain grister, massey harris sunshine 6 inch grain mill|
|Themes this item is part of:||H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection, Trade Literature Collection, Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria, H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria, Massey-Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd, Agricultural & Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria|
|Primary Classification:||AGRICULTURE & RURAL LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||General Farm Equipment|
|Tertiary Classification:||equipment catalogues|
|Primary Subject:||Agricultural Implements|
|Cover Title:||'SUNSHINE. FARM IMPLEMENTS'|
|Publication Types:||Comprehensive Catalogue|
|Printing Types:||Monochrome; Full Colour|
|Illustration Types:||Colour; Black & White; Photographs; Engravings|
|Page Size Format:||183 x 242 mm|
|Number of Pages:||96|
|Manufacturer:||Hugh V. McKay|
http://museumvictoria.com.au/sunshine. Viewed 7.5.09.
http://adbonline.anu.edu.au/biogs/A100286b.htm. Viewed 7.5.09.
This item is part of the following themes:
- H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection
- Sustainable Futures Collection
- Trade Literature Collection
- Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria
- H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria
- Massey-Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd, Agricultural & Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria