Search the collections
Service Manual - H.V. McKay Massey Harris, NEWAGE, (AUSTIN) 2 1/4 litre Engine, Clutch & Gear Box, Headers, Circa 1954 Reg. No: TL 027626
- A small format booklet described as ?Service Instructions? for the NEWAGE (Austin) 2 1/4 Litre Engine Clutch & Gear Box used on SUNSHINE ENGINE-FUNCTIONED HEADERS No. 4 & No. 6.
It notes that it should be used in conjunction with the No. 4 and No. 6 Header Service Manuals.
The publication contains:
Preparing Engine for Work
Starting the Engine
Stopping the Engine
It includes line drawings of the Magneto fitting and timing mechanisms and assembly of the clutch and reduction gear.
The back cover lists the address, telegram and telephone details for the various state locations.
The front cover has hand annotation possibly relating to printing batch details.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Massey Ferguson Iseki Australia Ltd
|Tagged with:||engines, clutches, petrol engines, header harvesters, gearboxes, kerosene engines, agricultural equipment, agriculture, carburettors|
|Themes this item is part of:||H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria, Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria, H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection, Austin Seven Motor Car, Engineering Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection, Massey-Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd, Agricultural & Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria, Trade Literature Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||AGRICULTURE & RURAL LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||Crop Management - Harvesting|
|Tertiary Classification:||harvester components|
|Primary Subject:||Engine Maintenance|
|Cover Title:||'Service Instructions NEWAGE (AUSTIN) 2 1/4 LITRE ENGINE CLUTCH & GEAR BOX used on SUNSHINE ENGINE-FUNCTIONED HEADERS No. 4 & No.6'
X 513, replaces X449
|Model Name/Number:||No.4; No. 6|
|Publication Types:||Service Manual; User Manual|
|Illustration Types:||Black & White; Instructional Drawings; Line Drawings; Diagrams|
|Page Size Format:||120 x 110 mm|
|Number of Pages:||9|
|Manufacturer/Distributor:||H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd|
This item is part of the following themes:
- H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria
- Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria
- H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection
- Austin Seven Motor Car
- Engineering Collection
- Sustainable Futures Collection
- Massey-Ferguson (Aust.) Ltd, Agricultural & Construction Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria
- Trade Literature Collection
- Working Life & Trades Collection