Search the collections
Digital Photograph - Family Sitting on Beach by Shade Tent, Dromana, 1964 Reg. No: MM 110236
- Colour photograph of the Winstone family on the beach at Dromana, 1964, with a striped shade-tent. The family from left to right are: Kaye, Jeff, Neil, Hazel and Susan. Peter Winstone, the children's father, took the photo.
- Digital image file. A digital photograph was taken of the original colour print.
- Description Of Content:
- Mother, two boys and two girls sitting by a red, blue, white and yellow striped shade tent on the beach. Beach umbrellas, a boat and a building are behind them at left.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Mr Neil Winstone, 2006
- Contributed by Mr Neil Winstone
|Tagged with:||beaches, families, recreation, swimwear, tents, dromana|
|Themes this item is part of:||Leisure Collection, Melbourne's Biggest Family Album Collection|
|Primary Classification:||RECREATION & TOURISM|
|People Depicted:||Winstone, Kaye; Winstone, Jeffrey; Winstone, Neil; Winstone, Hazel; Winstone, Susan|
|Format:||Digital Still Image: Colour; Tiff|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Dromana, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia, 1964
Source of Date Depicted: Inscription on original slide.
|Photographer:||Mr Peter Winstone|