Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Richmond, Australia
Similar items over time
Digital Photograph - Maximillian Landman in Perambulator, 1887 Reg. No: MM 110456
- Studio portrait of Maximillian Landman in 1887, aged 18 months - 2 years old, and photographed in his Sunday best, sitting in a perambulator at the studio of Yeoman and Co. After successfully completing his schooling at Camberwell State School, he later went on to become a pharmaceutical chemist.
- Description Of Content:
- Studio portrait of infant boy, elaborately dressed, with a hat, sitting in a four wheeled perambulator with a fringed canopy.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Mrs Robin Wembridge, 2006
- Contributed by Robin Wembridge (Landman family)
|Themes this item is part of:||Domestic & Community Life Collection, Melbourne's Biggest Family Album Collection|
|Primary Classification:||DOMESTIC LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||Child Rearing|
|Original Caption:||Maximillian Landman aged 18 months to 2 years|
|Inscriptions:||Yeoman and Co. SWAN STREET, RICHMOND AND AT WINDSOR, PRAHRAN AND CARLTON|
|People Depicted:||Landman, Maximillian|
|Format:||Digital Still Image: Black & White; Tiff|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Maximillian Landman, Richmond, Victoria, Australia, 1887
This photograph was probably taken at the Yeoman & Co studio, located in Swan Street, Richmond, although the company also had studios at Windsor, Prahran and Carlton.
|Photographer:||Yeoman & Co. Photographic Studio|