Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Carrum, Australia
Digital Photograph - Two Boys, Three Girls & a Wooden Surf Ski, Carrum Beach, 1972 Reg. No: MM 110839
- Black and white photograph featuring the Liddell family children - Shane, Craig, Bernadette and Maree, and their cousin Mary Wade, in the shallows at Carrum Beach, 1972. According to the family, the Liddells holidayed at Carrum Beach on a regular basis during the 1960s and 70s. There were six Liddell brothers and sisters in total.
Photograph collected as part of Melbourne's Biggest Family Album in 2006.
- Digital image file, copied from original black and white print.
- Description Of Content:
- Young boy sitting on surf-ski at the beach holding paddle and floating in shallow water, while three girls and another boy watch him.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Mrs Bernadette Iddles, 2006
- Contributed by Mrs Bernadette Iddles
|Tagged with:||beaches, children s play, leisure, surfing, swimming, water, shoreham beach|
|Themes this item is part of:||Leisure Collection, Melbourne's Biggest Family Album Collection|
|Primary Classification:||RECREATION & TOURISM|
|Original Caption:||The Liddell kids and cousin at Carrum Beach|
|Inscriptions:||1053c -2.10.72 Agfa|
|People Depicted:||Liddell, Shayne; Liddell, Craig; Liddell, Bernadette; Liddell, Maree; Wade, Mary|
|Format:||Digital Still Image: Black & White; Tiff|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Carrum, Victoria, Australia, 10 Feb 1972|
|Photographer:||Mrs Eileen Liddell|