Search the collections
Envelope - 'The Stereoscopic Society', Victoria, circa 1920s Reg. No: HT 25835
- Brown paper envelope from the Stereoscopic Society of Victoria, circa 1920s. It is part of a collection of glass plate negatives, stereoscopic negatives, panoramas, postcards, photographs and cameras belonging to the William S Anderson Collection.
William Anderson purchased 'Norman and Brown's' photographic business in December 1899 and began a strong association with Lorne that was to last for 50 years. From 1898 until his death in 1948 Anderson photographed the changing surrounding landscapes and visitors of guest houses in the area.
- Brown paper envelope with black printed text.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mrs Jean Clowes
|Dimensions:||229 mm (Height), 101 mm (Width)|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection|
|Secondary Classification:||Processing & Printing|
|Tertiary Classification:||miscellaneous equipment|
|Inscriptions:||Printed in black text on front of envelope: 'THE STEREOSCOPIC SOCIETY.' [extensive text]|
|Place & Date Used:||Victoria, Australia, circa 1920s|
|User:||Mr William Anderson, Lorne, Victoria, Australia|