Search the collections
Information Sheet - 'Community Bushfire Recovery: Helping Wildlife After Bushfire', Shire of Yarra Ranges, Victoria, 1 Jul 2009 Reg. No: HT 26272
- Local government information sheet titled 'Community Bushfire Recovery: Helping Wildlife After Bushfire'. It is an invitation to a community information meeting being held at the Yarra Glen Recovery Centre on Wednesday 22 July 2009. Topics to be discussed at the meeting include how to help wildlife after a bushfire and what the impacts of fire are on endangered species.
- A4 single sided sheet photocopied in 4 colour
- Statement Of Significance:
- It is significant to remember the effects of bushfires on the native animal population and the knowledge and care required to assist these animals in their natural habitat. So it is important that lessons learnt when responding to the needs of native animals during Black Saturday, are passed on to communities who can benefit from this information.
- Acquisition Information:
- Collected from Ms Liza Dale-Hallett - Museum Victoria Collections, Research & Exhibitions, 2010
|Dimensions:||297 mm (Height), 210 mm (Width)|
|Tagged with:||animals, bushfires, communities, wildlife rescue, wildlife|
|Themes this item is part of:||Domestic & Community Life Collection, Information & Communication Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection, Victorian Bushfires Collection|
|Secondary Classification:||Natural Disasters|
|Inscriptions:||Community / Bushfire Recovery / Helping Wildlife After Bushfire|
|Publisher:||Shire of Yarra Ranges, Victoria, Australia, 1 Jul 2009|