Search the collections
Similar items over time
Card - 'Victorian Bushfire Information Line', Country Fire Authority & Department of Sustainability & Environment, 2008 Reg. No: HT 26284
- CFA information card published in 2008 but collected in Horsham in May 2009 three months after the Black Saturday bushfires. It reflects the best practice for personal and community safety during bushfire as it was understood before the devastating fires of February 2009.
- Rectangular navy card with printed white text.
- Statement Of Significance:
- This card is reflective of the challenges faced by local government and other authorities when dealing with responses to natural disasters such as fire or flood. The impact of climate change on local environment conditions is challenging for authorities to keep pace with creating appropriate, current and relevant publications.
- Acquisition Information:
- Collected from Ms Liza Dale-Hallett - Museum Victoria Collections, Research & Exhibitions, 2010
|Dimensions:||295 mm (Height), 140 mm (Width)|
|Tagged with:||bushfires, emergency services, natural disasters, fire safety|
|Themes this item is part of:||Sustainable Futures Collection, Victorian Bushfires Collection|
|Secondary Classification:||Natural Disasters|
|Inscriptions:||Front: Victorian / Bushfire / Information / Line /|
|Publisher:||Country Fire Authority (CFA) Headquarters, Victoria, Australia, 2008|
|Publisher:||Government of Victoria Department of Sustainability and Environment, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 2008|