Search the collections
Card - 'In The Great Outdoors Be Bushfire Smart', Department of Sustainability & Environment, circa 2008 Reg. No: HT 26288
- Card with the slogan 'In The Great Outdoors Be Bushfire Smart' published by the Department of Sustainability & Environment, circa 2008. It reflects community safety education and emergency response prior to Black Saturday. It includes emergency contact numbers on both regional and local levels as well as reflecting current and best practice in application of personal and community safety and survival during any period of bushfire. Duplicate of HT 26290.
- Blue and red card with red and white printed text.
- Statement Of Significance:
- This card is reflective of the challenges faced by local government and other authorities when dealing with responses to natural disasters such as fire or flood. The impact of climate change on local environment conditions is challenging for authorities to keep pace with creating appropriate, current and relevant publications.
- Acquisition Information:
- Collected from Ms Liza Dale-Hallett - Museum Victoria Collections, Research & Exhibitions, 2010
|Dimensions:||53 mm (Height), 90 mm (Width)|
|Tagged with:||bushfires, emergency services, natural disasters, fire safety|
|Themes this item is part of:||Sustainable Futures Collection, Victorian Bushfires Collection|
|Secondary Classification:||Natural Disasters|
|Inscriptions:||Cover: In / The / Great / Outdoors / Be / Bushfire / Smart /
|Publisher:||Government of Victoria Department of Sustainability and Environment, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, circa 2008|