Search the collections
Information Sheet - 'Preventing Heat Related Illness', Department of Human Services, Nov 2008 Reg. No: HT 26459
- Information Sheet titled 'Preventing Heat Related Illness', published by the Department of Human Services in November 2008. It reflects community safety education and emergency response prior to Black Saturday.
- A4 leaflet with white and blue background and extensive printed text in black.
- Statement Of Significance:
- This information sheet is reflective of the challenges faced by local government and other authorities when dealing with responses to natural disasters such as fire or flood. As climate events experienced in Australia are becoming more extreme, there is a lag in the provision of relevant information suitable for the extremes of climate change being demonstrated.
- Acquisition Information:
- Collected from Ms Liza Dale-Hallett - Museum Victoria Collections, Research & Exhibitions, 2010
|Dimensions:||297 mm (Height), 210 mm (Width)|
|Tagged with:||bushfires, health well-being, fire safety|
|Themes this item is part of:||Sustainable Futures Collection, Victorian Bushfires Collection|
|Secondary Classification:||Natural Disasters|
|Inscriptions:||Cover: Preventing / Heat / Related / Illness /|
|Publisher:||Government of Victoria Department of Human Services, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Nov 2008|