Search the collections
Photograph - Portrait of H.V. McKay, Australia, 1912 Reg. No: MM 134025
- Portrait of H. V. McKay, 1912. McKay founded the McKay Sunshine Harvester enterprise which manufactured agricultural equipment, Sunshine, Australia.
This is part of the H. V. McKay Collection which includes photographs, films, businesss records, personal papers, objects, trade literature, company publications and oral histories.
- Black and white copy photograph.
- Description Of Content:
- Portrait of H.V McKay wearing a suit and tie.
|Dimensions:||255 mm (Height), 204 mm (Width)|
|Tagged with:||manufacturing, workers, portraits, executives, agricultural implement works|
|Themes this item is part of:||H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection, The Sunshine Harvester Works, Sunshine, Victoria, Australia, H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria, Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria, Images & Image Making Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRY|
|Secondary Classification:||Agricultural & Horticultural Equipment|
|Tertiary Classification:||company directors|
|Inscriptions:||Stamped in blue ink on the back of the photograph; 'Copyright Museum of Victoria Please return to Museum of Victori after use'
Hand written in grey pencil on the back of the photograph; '40% SA[?]'
|People Depicted:||McKay, Hugh Victor|
|Format:||Photograph: Black & White|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Australia, 1912|
|Person Depicted:||Mr Hugh McKay, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1912|
This item is part of the following themes:
- H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection
- The Sunshine Harvester Works, Sunshine, Victoria, Australia
- H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria
- Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria
- Images & Image Making Collection
- Sustainable Futures Collection