Search the collections
Halter Top & Pants - Prue Acton, Gold Lame, `Rose Story', 1981 Reg. No: SH 942419
- This halter top and pants set was designed and manufactured in Melbourne by Prue Acton P/L in 1981. Made from a Spanish fabric, and designed for export to the USA.
It was part of the Rose Story range connected with the costumes for the movie 'Breakfast in Paris' Spanish fabric.
- Clothing set consisting of a top and pants:
(1) Halterneck top with wide waistband in gold lame backed with bronze silk.
(2) Pants with elasticized waist in gold lame backed with bronze silk.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Ms Prue Acton, 1994
|Dimensions:||103.00 cm (Height)|
|Tagged with:||clothing, fashion, fashion design, fashion industry, making history - prue acton, innovation design, buy replica watches|
|Themes this item is part of:||Clothing & Textiles Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Prue Acton, Fashion Designer (1943- )|
|Inscriptions:||Fabric labels sewn inside back of neck: 1,31,12, also black on white "LUREX 25% / SILK 75%"
Fabric labels sewn inside waist: 1,12,11,122
|Manufacturer:||Prue Acton Pty. Ltd. (and/or Contractors), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1981|
|Designer:||Ms Prue Acton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1981|