Wall Clock - Sessions Clock Co, 'Foyer', circa 1930 Reg. No: SH 890918
- Round wooden framed wall clock, made by Sessions Clock Co, Connecticut, USA, circa 1930. 'Foyer' model.
Used in main work area of Simpsons Gloves factory in Richmond, Victoria.
- .1 glass .2 key .3 clock - Gold coloured metal rim around face. Arabic numerals, hands rusted. Found in small downstairs storeroom
- Acquisition Information:
- Cultural Gifts Donation from Mr Alistair Mitchell, 1989
- Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program.
|Dimensions:||44.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||glovemaking, leatherworking, trades, wall clocks|
|Themes this item is part of:||Horology Collection, Simpson's Gloves Collection, Science & Measurement Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection, Amos Griffiths Simpson, Glove Manufacturer (1878-1953), Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, 1924-1988, Production Processes at Simpson's Gloves Factory, Working Life at Simpson's Gloves Factory, Workers at Simpson's Gloves Factory|
|Tertiary Classification:||united states of america|
|Inscriptions:||on back has written "Foyer / manufactured by / THE SESSIONS CLOCK CO. / FORESTVILLE, CONN, U.S.A."|
|User:||Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Richmond, Victoria, Australia, circa 1930-1988|
This item is part of the following themes:
- Horology Collection
- Simpson's Gloves Collection
- Science & Measurement Collection
- Working Life & Trades Collection
- Amos Griffiths Simpson, Glove Manufacturer (1878-1953)
- Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, 1924-1988
- Production Processes at Simpson's Gloves Factory
- Working Life at Simpson's Gloves Factory
- Workers at Simpson's Gloves Factory