Similar items over time
Sauce Bottle - Plastic, circa 1975 Reg. No: SH 921127
- Plastic yellow sauce bottle, circa 1975, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Moulded plastic sauce bottle. Squat base, yellow in colour. Screw-on tapered top, white plastic. Grooved, tapered neck, hole in top.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||20.00 cm (Height), 9.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||bottles, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Inscriptions:||Inscribed front of bottle: SAUCE.|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, Victoria, Australia, circa 1975|