Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Commissioned By Melbourne, Australia
Calendar - John Sands, 'Origins...Prue Acton', 1992 Reg. No: SH 942150
- This calendar was printed in Australia by John Sands P/L in 1991. It was commissioned by the donor and features images of her paintings.
The original retail cost was $16.25.
- Two identical wall calendars. Both feature a painting by Prue Acton on the cover and also on the top page of each month. The dates are printed on the bottom page. Plastic coated meatl spiral fastens pages together at top.
(1) Unused calendar, in as-new condition.
(2) Used calendar, with handwriting inserted.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Ms Prue Acton, 1994
|Dimensions:||28.50 cm (Height), 0.50 cm (Width), 33.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||clothing, fashion, fashion design, fashion industry, women s clothing, making history - prue acton|
|Themes this item is part of:||Clothing & Textiles Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Clothing & Fashion|
|Tertiary Classification:||promotional materials|
|Inscriptions:||Printed in blue on front cover: ORIGINS...Prue Acton/ A 13 month calendar for 1992.
Printed inside: blurb about Prue Acton, dates, handwritten notes in .2
|Commissioned By:||Prue Acton Pty. Ltd. (and/or Contractors), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1991|
|Publisher:||John Sands Pty Ltd, Australia, 1991|