Similar items over time
Sign - Peter Stuyvesant Cigarettes, circa 1970 Reg. No: SH 921188
- Shop advertising sign for Peter Stuyvesant cigarettes, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||36.50 cm (Height), 0.20 cm (Width), 34.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||advertising signs, cigarettes, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops, smoking|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Manufacturer:||Rothmans Holdings Ltd, Australia, circa 1970|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, circa 1970-1975|