Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Used Richmond, Australia
Certificate - Centenary Celebrations Fund, Framed, 1934 Reg. No: SH 890102
- Framed certificate in recognition of Simpson's contribution to the 1934-35 Victoria-Melbourne Centenary Celebrations Fund.
- Blue upright free-standing frame. Dark blue, white and pale green certificate. Elaborate classical border around edges.
- Acquisition Information:
- Cultural Gifts Donation from Mr Alistair Mitchell, 1989
- Donated through the Australian Government's Cultural Gifts Program.
|Dimensions:||24.00 cm (Height), 19.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||awards, celebrations, civic mementoes, glovemaking, leatherworking, melbourne centenary 1935, souvenirs, trades, victoria centenary 1934-1935, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Simpson's Gloves Collection, Public Life & Institutions Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection, Amos Griffiths Simpson, Glove Manufacturer (1878-1953), Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, 1924-1988, Production Processes at Simpson's Gloves Factory, Working Life at Simpson's Gloves Factory, Workers at Simpson's Gloves Factory, Clothing & Textiles Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRY|
|Secondary Classification:||Clothing Accessories|
|Tertiary Classification:||(to be classified)|
|Place & Date Used:||Richmond, Victoria, Australia, 1934-1989|
|User:||Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, Victoria, Australia, 1934-1989|
This item is part of the following themes:
- Simpson's Gloves Collection
- Public Life & Institutions Collection
- Working Life & Trades Collection
- Amos Griffiths Simpson, Glove Manufacturer (1878-1953)
- Simpson's Gloves Pty Ltd, 1924-1988
- Production Processes at Simpson's Gloves Factory
- Working Life at Simpson's Gloves Factory
- Workers at Simpson's Gloves Factory
- Clothing & Textiles Collection