Search the collections
Sign - Coca Cola, circa 1970 Reg. No: SH 921117
- Coca-Cola advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Square shaped tin sign and landscape design. Ground colour red with logo printed across centre. Ten small holes evenly spaced along each edge and corner for securing sign to backing surface. Reverse plain.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||81.50 cm (Height), 81.50 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||advertising signs, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Manufacturer:||Coca-Cola Bottlers (Melbourne) Pty Ltd, Moorabbin, Victoria, Australia, circa 1970|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, Victoria, Australia, circa 1970-1975|