Corkscrew - Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North Reg. No: SH 921137
- Corkscrew used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- T-shaped corkscrew with wooden handle and neck attachment to open crown caps on bottles.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||4.00 cm (Height), 9.80 cm (Width), 13.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||food drink consumption, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, Victoria, Australia, 1939-1975|