Money Drawer - Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, 1939-1975 Reg. No: SH 921113
- Money drawer, originally located under the counter of the Old Lolly Shop, Cartlon North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Tagged with:||jewish communities, money drawers, religions judaism, retailing, shops|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Tertiary Classification:||payment processing|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, 1939-1975|