Container - Eta Krunchi Krisps, circa 1970 Reg. No: SH 921107
- Container for Eta Krunchi Krisps, circa 1970. Displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Container and Lid Tall and wide rectangular shaped clear plastic container with lid. Across front of container is a plastic adhesive label with maker's advertisement attached. Lid is plain, clear plastic with moulded, indented handle. Label is gold, red, blue and white in colour. Moulded handles protrude from container edge on both sides.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||31.00 cm (Height), 25.00 cm (Width), 26.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||confectioneries, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Tertiary Classification:||product packaging|
|Inscriptions:||Printed adhesive label: ETA/KRUNCHI-/KRISPS. Base moulded: DESIGNED FOR YOU/Bartone/houseware.|
|Manufacturer:||Bartone, Australia, 1965-1975|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, 1970-1975|