Search the collections
Skirt & Top - Prue Acton, Pink Jersey, circa 1972 Reg. No: SH 942024
- This outfit was designed and manufactured in Melbourne by Prue Acton P/L circa 1972. It was part of 'jersey' knit range produced by Prue Acton in the early 1970's.
- Outfit consists of a pink jersy top and skirt:
(1) Pink jersey full length evening skirt.
(2) Pink jersey top with Dolman sleeves and back split opening fastened with ties top and waist. The front features a flock of birds in black.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Ms Prue Acton, 1994
|Dimensions:||102.00 cm (Height)|
|Dimension Comment:||.2: 127.00|
|Tagged with:||clothing, fashion, fashion design, fashion industry, women s clothing, making history - prue acton|
|Themes this item is part of:||Prue Acton, Fashion Designer (1943- ), Clothing & Textiles Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection|
|Inscriptions:||Label inside back collar and inside back waistband: Prue Acton/ AUSTRALIA
Label inside waistband: 35
Label inside back upper right: 35
|Manufacturer:||Prue Acton Pty. Ltd. (and/or Contractors), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1970-1974|
|Designer:||Ms Prue Acton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1970-1974|