Search the collections
Dress & Belt - Prue Acton, Navy Crepe, circa 1972 Reg. No: SH 942023
- This dress was designed and manufactured in Melbourne by Prue Acton P/L circa 1972. According to the donor it is an example of the range of midi dresses which followed the mini look.
- Outfit consists of a navy dress and self covered belt:
(1) Navy crepe long sleeved midi dress. The front opening is fastened with 26 covered buttons to lower waist. High neckline with loose fron collars, belted at waist.
(2) Narrow navy crepe belt with covered buckle.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Ms Prue Acton, 1994
|Dimensions:||116.00 cm (Height)|
|Tagged with:||clothing, fashion, fashion design, fashion industry, women s clothing|
|Themes this item is part of:||Prue Acton, Fashion Designer (1943- ), Clothing & Textiles Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection|
|Inscriptions:||Label inside back collar: Prue Acton/ AUSTRALIA
Label inside back collar: 36
|Manufacturer:||Prue Acton Pty. Ltd. (and/or Contractors), Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1970-1974|
|Designer:||Ms Prue Acton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1970-1974|