Sign - Cadbury's Peppermint Cream, circa 1970 Reg. No: SH 921165
- Cadbury's Peppermint Cream advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Rectangular paper board sign, vertical design. Ground colour green. Image of a broken peppermint chocolate bar u.c. and text along l.c. edge. Reverse blank.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||30.20 cm (Width), 48.20 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||advertising signs, confectioneries, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Inscriptions:||Text: 5c/BAR/New/CADBURY'S/Peppermint/Cream/MILK CHOCOLATE.|
|Manufacturer:||Cadbury Fry Pascall Australia Ltd., Australia, circa 1970|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, Victoria, Australia, circa 1970-1975|