Sign - Cadbury's 'Caramello' Chocolate, circa 1970 Reg. No: SH 921191
- Paper board shop advertising sign for Cadbury's 'Caramello' chocalate, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Rectangular shaped paper board sign, portrait design. Ground colour bright yellow. Bright orange heart with image of chocolate upper centre. Text throughout. Reverse blank.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||41.70 cm (Width), 56.70 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||advertising signs, confectioneries, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Inscriptions:||Text: THE DAIRY MILK/CHOCOLATE/with the/SOFTEST HEART/Smooth/Flowing/Caramel/CADBURY'S/CARAMELLO/BUY A/BLOCK/TODAY/20c.|
|Manufacturer:||Cadbury, Australia, circa 1970|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, Victoria, Australia, circa 1970-1975|