Sign - Leed Lemonade, circa 1970 Reg. No: SH 921155
- Leed lemonade advertising sign, circa 1970, displayed at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Square shaped paper board poster, of portrait design, ground colours yellow and green. Sign edged in green, with large green circle in centre which contains text and logo. Reverse plain white card. Both signs identical.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||57.00 cm (Width), 57.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||advertising signs, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Inscriptions:||Text: Drink/Leed/Trade Mark/Lemonade.|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, Victoria, Australia, 1970-1975|