Sign - Wrigley's Spearmint Chewing Gum, circa 1970 Reg. No: SH 921169
- Carboard shop advertising sign for Wrigley's Spearmint chewing gum, circa 1970, used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Rectangular shaped card board sign of landscape design, ground colour cream. Image on left of two people riding motor bike with image on chewing gum packet in centre. Text appears in green upper centre. Reverse plain card.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||28.00 cm (Height), 60.80 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||advertising signs, confectioneries, jewish communities, religions judaism, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Inscriptions:||Green print: Wrigley's Spearmint Stick Gum/goes great with anything you do.|
|Manufacturer:||Wrigley Company, New South Wales, Australia, circa 1970|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, circa 1970|