Paper Bags - Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, circa 1974 Reg. No: SH 921118
- Bundle of white paper bags, used in the Old Lolly Shop, circa 1974.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North, from 1939 to 1975.
- Bundle of forty-six white paper bags tied together in one corner with a length of white string.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||1.30 cm (Height), 12.70 cm (Width), 10.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||food drink consumption, jewish communities, religions judaism, retailing, shops, 1 or 1 1, 1 1, 1 and 1 1, or 1 1--, order by 1000, or a a|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Tertiary Classification:||carry bags & gift boxes|
|User:||The Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, Victoria, Australia, circa 1974|