Power Supply - CSIRAC Computer, 1949-1964 Reg. No: ST 044258
- Fifty Volt power supply.
This power supply was used for a purpose that is not known.
The main power supplies for CSIRAC were situated in Front Cabinet One and Back Cabinet One.
This item was removed from Unit 6 (Back Cabinet # 1).
The date range (1949-1964) is given to indicate that changes were made to the structure and circuitry over the period of CSIRAC's working life.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), 1965
|Tagged with:||computers, computing, csirac computer, making history - csirac|
|Themes this item is part of:||Information & Communication Collection, CSIRAC Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMPUTING & CALCULATING|
|Secondary Classification:||Digital Computing|
|Tertiary Classification:||components & circuits|
|Commissioned By:||Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), 1949-1955|
|User:||University of Melbourne (The), Parkville, Victoria, Australia, 1955-1964|