Search the collections
Engine - Ford Motor Co, Model A, Four-Cylinder, circa 1930 Reg. No: ST 029614
- Engine which was prepared for display at the 1975 Melbourne International Motor Show possibly to mark 50 years of Ford production in Australia. It was sourced by Tom Frazer of Vivian Expositions from the Portland area and refurbished at Vivian Expositions in Clifton Hill and it was later donated to the Museum in 1976.
This is a four-cylinder side-valve engine of 3.3 litre capacity. Made by the Ford Motor Company of Canada circa 1930.
- four-cylinder side-valve engine of 3.3 litre capacity
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Vivian Expositions Co Pty Ltd, 1976
|Tagged with:||internal combustion engines, motor cars, motor car engines, ford engine|
|Themes this item is part of:||Engineering Collection, Transport Collection|
|Primary Classification:||ROAD TRANSPORT|
|Secondary Classification:||Motor Vehicles|
|Manufacturer:||Ford Motor Co, Detroit, Michigan, United States of America, circa 1930|
|Restorer:||Vivian Expositions Co. Pty Ltd, Clifton Hill, Victoria, Australia, 1976|