Search the collections
Electronic Valve - Philips, Dual Diode, Type 367, Date Unknown Reg. No: ST 033003
- Gas filled full wave rectifier designed for use in battery chargers. This valve was introduced in 1926 and was still in production in 1954. It could be used to charge up to 12 lead-acid cells in series at around 6 amps.
Manufacturer: Philips, Australia.
1.9 volt, 8 amp directly heated cathode.
- Spherical bulb with stem mounted on special 4 pin base.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Cedric Rowley, 1982
|Dimensions:||170 mm (Length), 80 mm (Diameter)|
|Tagged with:||thermionic electron valves|
|Themes this item is part of:||Engineering Collection, Information & Communication Collection|
|Secondary Classification:||Vacuum Technology|
|Inscriptions:||Bulb: PHILIPS/367/MADE IN AUSTRALIA/T59/J57|
|Manufacturer:||Philips, Australia, Unknown|