Search the collections
Vaccine Bottle - Anti-Pneumococcal, 1920s Reg. No: HT 3343
- Antiserum used as a vaccine to pneumonia. Manufactured by Commonwealth Serum Laboratories.
- Bottle (still sealed) in cardboard box with lid. Box also contains a page of printed instructions and a small piece of metal (may be a knife for removing top of bottle).
- Statement Of Significance:
- An early example of a vaccine produced by Commonwealth Serum Laborotories.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from CSL Ltd (Commonwealth Serum Laboratories), 2004
|Dimensions:||3.90 cm (Height), 4.00 cm (Width), 12.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||bottles, pneumonia, vaccines|
|Themes this item is part of:||Medicine in Society Collection, CSL (Commonwealth Serum Laboratories) Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MEDICINE & HEALTH|
|Maker:||CSL Ltd (Commonwealth Serum Laboratories), circa 1920s|