Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place Depicted Richmond, Australia
Negative - State Electricity Commission, Richmond, Victoria, circa 1920s-1960s Reg. No: MM 010736
- Part of a large photographic collection of glass plate and film negatives, photographic prints and photo albums, relating to the development of the electric power supply industry in Victoria, operated by the State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) from 1919 to 1993 and various predecessor private and municipal power supply enterprises dating back to the late 1880s.
- Description Of Content:
- Richmond - Phillips Building, new chemical laboratory.
|Tagged with:||laboratories, scientific equipment, scientists|
|Themes this item is part of:||Engineering Collection, Science & Measurement Collection, State Electricity Commission of Victoria (SECV) Collection|
|Primary Classification:||ENERGY TECHNOLOGY|
|Secondary Classification:||Images (To Be Classified)|
|Tertiary Classification:||images (to be classified)|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White|
|Place Depicted:||Richmond, Victoria, Australia|
This item is part of the following themes: