Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Myrtleford, Australia
Similar items over time
Negative - The Home of Thomas Vines, Inspector of Soldier Settlements, Myrtleford, Victoria, 1926 Reg. No: MM 000742
- The home of Thomas Vines when he was inspector of soldier settlements in the Myrtleford district.
- Description Of Content:
- Victorian or Edwardian-style house with pine tree on left of image, and picket fence across front.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Dr Alison Vines, 1985
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||gardens, picket fences, soldier settlements|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||DOMESTIC LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||Residential Buildings|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Myrtleford, Victoria, Australia, 1926|