Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Budgeree, Australia
Negative - Group Outside School, Budgeree, Victoria, 1908 Reg. No: MM 000167
- Black and white cellulose acetate negative.
- Description Of Content:
- Pupils and adults outside the Budgeree School. The school had been moved by a bullock team. There is a wooden fence to the right.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Mavis Heyward, 1985
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||dogs, domestic animals, education, landscapes, pets, schools, students, teachers, fences, mining 1893, peak hill australia|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, Public Life & Institutions Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Secondary Classification:||Primary & Secondary Schools|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Budgeree School, Budgeree, Victoria, Australia, 1908|