Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Mildura, Australia
Negative - Bootmaker P. Clark Chopping Wood, Mildura, Victoria, circa 1885 Reg. No: MM 000176
- Black and white cellulose acetate negative.
- Description Of Content:
- A man, identified as P. Clark, bootmaker, is chopping wood in the foreground there are gardens and buildings in the background. The gardens are surrounded by a wire fence.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Mavis Heyward, 1985
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||advertising, carriages, horses, outbuildings, wheelbarrows, wood chopping, woodpiles|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||DOMESTIC LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||Heating & Cooling|
|Tertiary Classification:||firewood collection|
|People Depicted:||Clark, P.|
|Organisations Depicted:||Clarke P. Bootmaker|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Mildura, Victoria, Australia, circa 1885|
|Creator:||E Oswald Studio, circa 1885|