Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Willenabrina, Australia
Negative - McCallum Family in Horse-Drawn Buggy at Willenabrina, Victoria, 1900 Reg. No: MM 001288
- Black and white negative of the McCallum family in a horse-drawn buggy at their property in Willenabrina in 1900.
In the buggy are Mr Alexander McCallum and his wife Agnes, their daughter Annie Porker and her son Alexander Porker.
- Description Of Content:
- A family in a buggy drawn by two horses, in a fenced paddock with outbuildings in the background. Gum trees are in the background.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Marilyn Nunn, 1985
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||buggies, families, horsedrawn vehicles, horses|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection, Transport Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||ROAD TRANSPORT|
|Secondary Classification:||Images (To Be Classified)|
|Tertiary Classification:||images (to be classified)|
|People Depicted:||McCallum, Alexander; McCallum, Agnes; Porker, Annie; Porker, Alexander|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Willenabrina, Victoria, Australia, 1900|
|Creator:||J Discaciati & Co Studio, 1900|