Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Mildura, Australia
Negative - Mildura, Victoria, 1937 Reg. No: MM 5297
- Floats in a parade. The float in front bears the sign 'Red Cliffs founded 1921' and has men in military uniform behind sandbags (possibly referring to its origin as a Soldier Settlement area).
- Description Of Content:
- Floats in a parade. The float in front bears the sign 'Red Cliffs founded 1921' and has men in military uniform behind sandbags. The float behind advertises Mildura wines.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Lyn Worrell, 1987
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||advertising, decorations, parade floats, parades, soldiers, soldier settlements, military forces|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||PUBLIC EVENTS|
|Organisations Depicted:||'Red Cliffs' Floats|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Mildura, Victoria, Australia, 1937|