Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Willenabrina, Australia
Negative - Porker Family Building Haystack at Willenabrina, Victoria, circa 1920s Reg. No: MM 001295
- The Porker family building a haystack at their property in Willenabrina in Victoria, circa 1920s.
- Description Of Content:
- Two horse-drawn wagons loaded with hay. On the left is a haystack with a corrugated iron mouse guard around the base.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Marilyn Nunn, 1985
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||agricultural workers, carriages, drays wagons, haystacks, horses, workers|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||AGRICULTURE & RURAL LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||Animal Power|
|Tertiary Classification:||horse drawn vehicles|
|People Depicted:||Porker Family|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Willenabrina, Victoria, Australia, pre 1930|