Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Melbourne, Australia
Negative - Cabinet with Surgical Instruments, Melbourne (?), Victoria, circa 1910 Reg. No: MM 7774
- Negative of a cabinet containing surgical instruments.
- Description Of Content:
- A cabinet containing surgical instruments.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from J McCarthy, 1988
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||cabinets, furnishings, hospitals, medical equipment, surgical instruments|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, Medicine in Society Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MEDICINE & HEALTH|
|Tertiary Classification:||surgical equipment|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Melbourne (?), Victoria, Australia, circa 1910|