Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Mildura, Australia
Similar items over time
Negative - Buildings of the Mildura Engineering Works on the Bank of the Murray River, Mildura, Victoria, circa 1885 Reg. No: MM 000171
- Black and white cellulose acetate negative.
- Description Of Content:
- The buildings of the Mildura Engineering Works on the bank of the Murray River.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Mavis Heyward, 1985
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||advertising, boats, carriages, engineering works, factories, fountains, industrial equipment, rivers|
|Themes this item is part of:||Engineering Collection, Images & Image Making Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRY|
|Secondary Classification:||Foundries & Engineering Works|
|Organisations Depicted:||Mildura Engineering Works; Murray River|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Mildura, Victoria, Australia, circa 1885|
|Creator:||E Oswald Studio, circa 1885|