Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Cheltenham, Australia
Negative - Graham Family in Dining Room, Hartwell, Victoria, 1948 Reg. No: MM 8053
- Black and white negative of the Graham family in the dining room of their home in Hartwell, 1948.
At left is Mrs Henrietta Graham, nee Mitchell, with her daughters - in the middle is Ruth Graham, and at right is Mary Graham.
- Description Of Content:
- Three women seated at a table. There is a vase of gladioli flowers on the table and a curtain over the window behind them.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Ruth E McCutcheon, 1990
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||furnishings, dining rooms|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||DOMESTIC LIFE|
|Secondary Classification:||Residential Buildings|
|Tertiary Classification:||living rooms|
|People Depicted:||Graham, Mrs Henrietta; Graham, Ruth; Graham, Mary|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Hartwell, Victoria, Australia, 1948|
|Photographer:||Mr Benjamin Graham|