Search the collections
Photograph - Portrait of H.V. McKay, Australia, 1912 Reg. No: MM 021624
- Portrait of H. V. McKay, 1912. McKay founded the McKay Sunshine Harvester enterprise which manufactured agricultural equipment, Sunshine, Australia.
This is part of the H. V. McKay Collection which includes photographs, films, businesss records, personal papers, objects, trade literature, company publications and oral histories.
- Description Of Content:
- Portrait of H.V McKay wearing a suit and tie.
|Tagged with:||executives, portraits, workers, manufacturing, agricultural implement works|
|Themes this item is part of:||Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria, H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection, Sunshine Stripper Harvester, Images & Image Making Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection, The Sunshine Harvester Works, Sunshine, Victoria, Australia, H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria|
|Primary Classification:||MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRY|
|Secondary Classification:||Agricultural & Horticultural Equipment|
|Tertiary Classification:||company directors|
|Original Caption:||'The late Mr Hugh Victor McKay. Original photo taken about 1912.'|
|People Depicted:||McKay, Hugh Victor|
|Format:||Photograph: Black & White|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Australia, 1912|
|Person Depicted:||Mr Hugh McKay, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 1912|
This item is part of the following themes:
- Hugh V. McKay, Agricultural Implement & Machinery Manufacturer, Ballarat & Sunshine, Victoria
- H.V. McKay Sunshine Collection
- Sunshine Stripper Harvester
- Images & Image Making Collection
- Sustainable Futures Collection
- The Sunshine Harvester Works, Sunshine, Victoria, Australia
- H.V. McKay Massey Harris Pty Ltd, Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers & Importers, Sunshine, Victoria